This is what you need for # servings:
2020-07-02Pic2: mushroom alfredo sauce
- Boil the frozen ravioli as per instructions on the package. (4-5 minutes in 6 qts. water)
- Heat the sauce without boiling.
- Add the ravioli and keep warm until serving time.
Pic5-7: tuna steaks
- Spray the frozen tuna steaks with olive oil.
- Season to taste.
- Bake at 375-400 ºF. for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steaks.
The outside of the steaks should be seared darkish-brown, (Pic8) the inside still pinkish. (Pic15)
Pic8-10: served, no green chile
- For those who don't care for spicy,
serve tuna, ravioli and apple sauce side by side without green chile. (Pic1)
Pic11-13: green chile
- Prepare green chile, stew at least 30 minutes, or until beginning to dry.
Pic14-16: served, with green chile
- Tuna is seared, but still slightly pink inside.
- Serve the green chile on the side.
Pic17-19: green chile ravioli
- Or mix the green chile together with the ravioli.