This is what you need for 3-4 servings:
- 1 lb. chuck steak, diced
- 1 lb. plum tomatoes, cored, quartered
- 2 small eggplant fruits
2-3 medium grey zucchinis
aka Mexican zucchinis
- olive oil
- 1 cup shredded melting cheese
- Brown the diced meat in olive oil.
- Add quarter tomatoes, S&P to taste.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 30-60 minutes.
- Add chopped eggplant and zucchinis.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes. Stir everything together.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover and allow the cheese to melt. (Pic2)
- Serve and enjoy.